Masque Elixir Ultime
Ideal for dull hair seeking shine, this intense restorative mask penetrates hair to treat and restore strands back to silky smooth shine. Dull hair is nourished, leaving it soft and visibly shinier. Vitamins C and D, and Oméga 9, delivered through the Marula Oil help reinforce the hair fiber. Hair is left shinier and healthier. Combined with the Bain Elixir Ultime, split ends are repaired and dullness is prevented allowing hair to reach new long-lasting radiance. This mask can be used occasionally as a deeper treatment for fine hair or as a regular treatment following the shampoo for normal to coarse hair.
- Leaves your hair immediately 8x shinier.
- Gives a long-lasting Intense shine.
- Delivers an intense and 48H long-lasting fiber nutrition.
- Instantly smooths and 96H controls frizz, in 80% humidity.
- Provides a long-lasting 48H fragrant halo.
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends.
How To Use
Apply Hair Mask to damp, cleansed hair from roots to ends. Massage into the hair fiber and spread on the scalp for greater root control. Leave in for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Key Ingredients ✨
A unique combination of 5 precious oils:
- Marula Oil: Enriched in vitamins C and D, it provides intense source of nutrition, antioxidants, for weightless shine.
- Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
- Corn Germ Oil: An active ingredient, that has a major nutritional and protection function.
- Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glycerin - Quaternium-87 - Hydrogenated - Polyisobutene - Behentrimonium Chloride - Cetyl Esters - Propylene Glycol - Phenoxyethanol - Hydroxyethylcellulose - Mica - Isopropyl - Alcohol - Caprylyl Glycol - Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide - Zea Mays Germ Oil / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil - Camellia - Oleifera Seed Oil - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Limonene - Tocopherol - Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Parfum / Fragrance